UX / UI Designer (m/f/d) Stuttgart / Remote
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer (m/f/d) who wants to work on exciting and varied projects in our agile team and contribute creatively.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- take on the conception and design of our user interfaces and contribute significantly to the further and new development of our software products
- accompany the development process from interface conception to prototype development - always looking for the best possible user experience
- work closely with our international development team and communicate your interface ideas with the help of your mockups, flowcharts, user journeys and design prototypes
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An international team with a lot of passion for the web
- Exciting clients and projects
- Modern workstations and homeoffice
- Your choice of hardware and operating systems
- Laptop for business and private use
- Professional trainings and conference visits
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support etc.
- Fun team events
- Delicious coffee, free beverages and fruits
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Degree in Design / New Media / UX / UI or a comparable qualification and relevant work experience in the areas of User Experience & User Interfaces Design
- You understand complex user requirements and love finding innovative design and functional solutions for them.
- You are quick on the uptake, have strong implementation skills and communicate well with your target audience.
- Further strengths are your nimble and smart thinking and your great passion for aesthetics, minimalist design, innovation and technological trends.
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy working in an international team (and therefore also in English).
- You have good experience in Figma or Sketch and ideally also in the development of design systems.
Let’s get things moving.Apply